Stateside Solutions is accepting applications for the role of Senior Market Advisor. Our client is an International Trade Board with offices throughout the US. The successful candidate will be based in New York and work extensively with the North American Team supporting companies in the Financial Services, Government and Security Markets sectors (FSGS) who wish to grow their business in the US.
Title: Senior Market Advisor: Financial Services, Government and Security Markets.
Location: New York City
Salary: $96k plus competitive benefits package
Closing Date: Application closing date is April 13th
The operational core functions of the FSGS Senior Marketing Advisor are:
- Deliver a quantified target of export increases and other driver metrics for the assigned portfolio based on the targets set down for the US and, specifically within the framework of performance metrics agreed with your Manager and Director North America.
- Ensure existing exporters business development is benefiting from the networks and added value available to them –
particularly in new US geographies.
- To ensure that new sectoral or geographic opportunities are identified and communicated to clients
- Develop new relationships with end customers and intermediaries, which can lead client companies to business
- Represent the client as needed across the US
- Develop and implement a range of services and programmes to support client company sales activities in the US leading to jobs growth for client companies.
- Undertake/manage agreed market development projects for individual clients, particularly those that are already exporting
to the US market and who are looking for diversification opportunities. Persuade clients at senior level to act on recommendations arising from such projects.
- Build relationships with key relevant clients who are seeking to develop sales in America and assist in accelerating their sales plans, especially in previously untapped US geographies.
- Work closely with relevant clients and overseas colleagues to identify experienced/fast growing companies
not fully engaged in the market.
- Promote the market to key clients and ensure that the client base is informed regarding the critical
success factors for growing exports in the US market.
- Proactively identify for each client, new sales opportunities in America, advise clients on how they can best position themselves to win these contracts and accompany key clients at every level of their sales process until such time as they can credibly address
sales opportunities independently.
- Take direct responsibility for an agreed portfolio of key companies targeting the US and also those currently exporting
to the US market.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference “SMA-NY” or call +1-212-470-6579. All candidates will receive a response within 3 business days. Canvassing and/or contacting the client directly will disqualify.