Our client is seeking a qualified Electronic Medical Record (EMR) Sales Representative in the NYC metro area. This ideal candidate will be responsible for providing business development and account management services to an expanding Healthcare IT client. The successful candidate must seek out and deliver new business from new sources as well as managing existing accounts.
To be considered for this position, please send your resume and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference SOC2013 in the subject line of your email. All applicants will receive a response within 48 hours. Direct calls to client will disqualify.
• Cultivate new relationships and also use qualified existing leads to generate new prospects and then convert those prospects into signed contracts.
• Manage and follow-up on all sales leads to generate new prospects including marketing generated leads, web leads.
• Act as point person for preparation of quotations, proposals, and subsequent contract negotiations with new clients.
• Demonstrate product and technical knowledge in providing detailed and effective online and in-person product demonstrations.
• Ability to adapt and follow clients Sales Process to maximize sales leads and sales opportunities through to closure.
• Track sales activity in Salesforce.com on a weekly basis and complete monthly sales reports for senior management.
• Maintain a current (daily/weekly) prospect database for all prospects.
• Successfully hand-off new clients to Client Services for training and implementation.
• Provide feedback to management in developing effective and professional sales and training materials for company capabilities and services.
• Attend industry trade events.
• Monitor competitors and propose changes in strategies/tactics for senior management review.
• Candidate needs to illustrate proven success in selling into the medical community. (Software, pharmaceutical, other products and services)
• Candidates must have an understanding of the medical community and workflow of practices.
• Must have the ability to effectively present to and communicate with physicians.
2+ years experience in full lifecycle sales in the health care technology industry.
Compensation and Benefits:
• Competitive salary and commission.
• Bonuses paid upon achieving KPI’s.
• Sales training provided.
• NYC office based with extensive time spent in the field in metro NYC.