EHR Project Manager Job New York
Our client is seeking a qualified Electronic Health Record (EHR) Project Manager in the NYC metro area. The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing project management services for an expanding Healthcare IT client. The successful candidate will manage the sales, software and implementation teams to coordinate the delivery of software to new and existing clients. To be considered for this position, please send your resume and salary expectations to email@example.com. Please reference SOC2012PM in the subject line of your email. All applicants will receive a response within 48 hours. Deadline for applications is September 26th. Candidates must be available for interview in NYC week of October 6th.
- Develops, plans and implements strategy in relation to the Electronic Health Record (EHR) System.
- Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors progress for the EHR System.
- Evaluates and recommends changes to current and future EHR system requirements to meet organizational needs.
- Familiar with a variety of field’s concepts, practices and procedures (from prospecting for clients, the direct sales process and implementing EHR systems for medical practitioners).
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Leads and directs team of EHR professionals.
- Manage day to day activities for US team. Liaise with technology Project Manager to ensure efficiency of product releases.
- Work with the Sales team and review quotations, proposals and advise on contract negotiations with new clients.
- Analyze and review Salesforce.com reports and prospects database.
- Manage training and implementation of EHR software to new clients.
- Manage and oversee development of sales and training materials to illustrate company capabilities and services.
- Attend industry trade events as needed.
- Monitor competitors and propose changes in strategies/tactics for senior management review.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Candidate needs to illustrate proven project management success in the medical community (software, pharmaceutical, other products and services).
- Candidates must have an understanding of the medical community and workflow of practices.
- Must have the ability to effectively present to and communicate with physicians.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary and commission.
- Bonuses paid upon achieving KPI’s.
- NYC office based with some time spent in the field in metro NYC.
Stateside Solutions is a boutique agency that specializes in executive recruitment for foreign SMEs who are starting businesses in the U.S. We pride ourselves on recruiting top talent for these exciting, growing companies. To see our other job listings or to learn more about us please visit www.statesidesolutions.com