Business Development Manager – Glass Skylights
Role: Business Development Manager
Salary: Salary DOE plus OTE and comprehensive benefits package
Location: New York/New Jersey
Our client is headquartered in the UK and has developed a bespoke niche market for high end glass skylights which are sold through the specifications market. With several repeat US clients already in their portfolio, are client are expanding operations and setting up an office on the East Coast to meet customer demand. Increase in demand from the US has led to a need to set up both a production facility and Sales division on the East Coast.
This Role is a unique opportunity to join a progressive innovative company. Working with the UK Senior Management Team, The Business Development Manager will be given the autonomy and support to develop and execute an aggressive US expansion plan. This includes identifying opportunities, generating leads and influencing key decision makers for Glass Skylights within the specification market
- Develop and execute programs to promote relationships with customers and architects.
- Identify and appoint installation partners throughout the US.
- Build relationships with current US client base and Identify new target clients
- Actively participates, where appropriate, in associations and attend trade events, such as AIA and ASLA to support education and events throughout the architectural community
- Travel to the UK for training and regional travel required
- Minimum 5 specification sales experience
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Proven sales track record and industry knowledge
This role is a unique opportunity to sell a niche product – The ideal candidate will be ambitious, driven and focused on success!
How to Apply:
Email your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 7578.